“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

"Never let 'life' get in the way of living"

Christmas

December 27, 2010

How did I spend Christmas you ask?

On Lake Malawi (well, on this side its called Lake Niassa)

Was is beautiful? Yes.

Was there a GIANT mango tree with a hammock under it? Yes.

Did I spend Christmas day laying in the hammock reading a book by Barack Obama? Yes.

Did I spend Christmas night on the beach under the stars? Yes.

Did I spend the rest of the time frolicking about on the beach, playing card games, eating delicious vegetarian food, collecting rocks and shells, and spending time with my amazing fellow Niassa PCVs? Yes.

Did I have an amazing Christmas?

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment